Pregnant after a Loss
Options

didn't realize it would happen so soon....

I miscarried in November (no fetal pole detected) and I ended up having a D&C after Thanksgiving.

As if suffering a loss wasn't enough .. at the time my Dr started to check and see if I was having a Molar Pregnancy .. because my HCG levels were so high! When it posed a health risk for me .. I just could not wait for this nightmare to be over.

I was told to wait at least 2 months before trying to conceive to make sure that my periods were regular  Dec I had a normal cycle (28d) ... but come Jan. I was 35 days late ... so I planned on trying the Ovulation Kit in Feb ... then this month a get what seems to be an early period (26d) .. but because it was not normal I decided to take a pregnancy test ... and the results were Positive. 

I made an apt...and confirmed my pregnancy last week and this week I had an US and was able to hear a heartbeat .... It's so exciting but I am still nervous ...  I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be ok ... I def FEEL pregnant! :) ... I am having another US next week and taking my husband ... I don't think that this has really sunk in yet for him !

< image

Re: didn't realize it would happen so soon....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"