School-Aged Children

Super stressed

Some how my little girl who is in kindergarten and turns six next month and me and my mom all had doctor appointment today d at 12:45 mom at 1 me at 3:45 well d went to hers and they gave he a lot of candy well she was there to ind outbid she had ADHD and it made her so hyper my mom was going to talk to her grieving therapist and I had to see my endocrinologist and get my setting fixed on my insulin pump. My little girl wa bouncing off the walls and being rude and my mom wouldn't take her out into the waiting room meaning all I got was fussed at cause I couldn't talk to him about my settings cause he was hearin her scream the whole time and my mom was half asleep because she doesn't care and ate some candy bars and didn't take her insulin so her sugar was high and she couldnt stay awake I am 26 weeks pregnant with my little boy and I get really stressed very easy right now so that just flipped me into crying and I had to go to my room and cry and scream into my pillow so sorry for venting but I needed to do it some how I hope yalls day is better than mine so far.

Re: Super stressed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"