Multiples
Options

Movement

Hi!

I am 20 weeks 3 days and I can feel baby A moving all the time! (I can feel him moving and kicking in my lower stomach area).  I dont believe I have felt baby B moving yet.  I went to the doctor a couple days ago and he said that baby B is behind my belly button and everything looked great!  I just wanted to know if  any of you would feel one baby more then the other? (Im sure it is all based on their positioning)  Were you ever able to tell the kicks/movement apart?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Movement

• Options
    I felt b first because a's placenta was anterior. I felt b at 16 weeks and could feel them both and tell who I was feeling by 20 weeks. DH could feel by 22 weeks. Ik knew who I was feeling all the time because I had an ultrasound every week and knew what position they were in. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I feel a lot of movement in the middle so I'm not always sure who I'm feeling. Sometimes I feel something on the right or left side, then I am 99% sure which baby I'm feeling. I think I do feel baby B more because his kicks are lower. I would say at 20 weeks the movement was inconcistant. Over the past few weeks (23-26) the movement is more frequent and distinguisable.

6 year old daughter

Fraternal boys born on May 11, 2013 at 36 weeks 4 days

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! I feel Baby B all the time! Baby A has an anterior placenta and I don't feel her nearly as much. Even though I know that there is a medical reason why I don't feel her as much I still get freaked out. I am counting the minutes until my next u/s on Tuesday!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    At that early I only felt one. It was about 2 weeks later that I could feel them both and with the help of ultrasound locating where each part was I was able to tell them apart. Now they're so snug and happy where they've been that I can tell you exactly who is who about 90% of the time. They're stacked like bunk beds so the only time I'm not sure is where there's action around my belly button as it could really be either one. You'll be able to tell if you have the ultrasound tech point out where each baby's head/body/booty is.
    TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

• Options
    I'm at 24 weeks and I only really started feeling movements about 23 weeks ago. I do t know why, but I can always feel A moving, but B only maybe a couple times a day and it freaks me out, too. They are stacked like bunk beds, so I know who's who depending on how high or low the kicks are. Just for reassurance, if it's been a while, I'll drink ice water or eat a Popsicle and lie down for a bit. I feel like a bit of a jerk for doing it, but both ladies let me know they're there pretty soon after!

Arg, mobile Bump! Only felt movement 2 to 3 weeks ago!!
  • Options
    Thank you! All of your advice makes me feel much better.  One less thing to worry about!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"