Potty Training
Options

Busting potty bordem

We are on potty traing day 3 and my son seems to be doing well when he first gets up in thehis morning and after his afternoon nap but around lunch time and evening time he seems less interested and upset about stopping to try every 30 minutes. Any one have any ideas to bust bordem or break the monotonous feeling for him?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies

Re: Busting potty bordem

• Options
    DD is the same way. Pottying is the last thing on her mind after naps or in the morning. Sometimes we leave a trail of cheerio's up to the bathroom door from the kitchen, and by the time she reaches the b-room she is giggly and silly, so she doesn't mind pottying. Or we sing and dance in the b-room, read a book, try and beat a timer...really I do anything to try and keep her entertained enough to not throw a fit about peeing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options
    My newest trick is to bring a toy (stuffed animal works well) into the bathroom to "watch" him pee.  Or put the toy on the little potty while DS sits on the toilet with kiddy ring.
    Formerly Jaxmom1 - now Jaxmom11 because of a bump fart!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for the ideas ladies. Every little thing seems to help at different times and moods.

Good luck to everyone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"