Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Bedding for Mini Crib?

We are expecting twins and we will most likely get a mini crib for one of the babies (for a variety of reasons, space being one of them). We still have a standard sized crib from our DD.

Does anyone know if mini cribs take different sized bedding. Would it be the same as portable crib bedding or basinett bedding? I saw some sheets online labeled for mini cribs, but I would like to use a dust ruffle. Can a standard size dust ruffle work with a mini crib?

6 year old daughter

Fraternal boys born on May 11, 2013 at 36 weeks 4 days

Re: Bedding for Mini Crib?

• Options
    We have a standard crib and just got a portable crib which I would assume is the same. It is significantly smaller, so you would need separate stuff for it. I just looked it up and I think the difference in a mini crib and portable crib are that the portable crib folds up. A bassinet is smaller. When you buy it it will tell you the dimensions so just compare it to what you buy to go with it. One thing to note is that the mattress thickness varies from 1-5 inches so that could affect what sheets you buy for it.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mini crib bedding can also be found labeled as "port-a-crib" size. The dust ruffle for a standard will not fit a mini crib. The mattress is shorter on both length and width.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have a mini crib for our LO and I ordered the following bed sheets from amazon.  They fit perfectly.  We also try the pack and play covers from target and end up returning them bc it was too small.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000O7SR18/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"