May 2012 Moms

Hello!

Hi everyone! I haven't posted here since shortly after Julia was born. I miss this board! I am hoping to make more of an effort now since I can easily access The Bump from work! :-)

How is everyone and how are all the babies?! Hope everyone is great. Julia is turning 9 months on the 6th and she is just a joy. She is a really happy, sweet, curious and smart little girl. We are blessed.

--Danielle :-)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello!

• Welcome back!

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Almost forgot - here are a few recent pictures :-) First one is of Julia & her BFF Daisy from the Nemo Blizzard where we got 38 inches of snow! The second one is from a few weeks ago while eating some cheese (one of her favorite table foods to feed herself)! The third is my favorite - it's just a really sweet one of Julia, but hilarious of the dog in the background.

• Loading the player...
  • I've thought about you lately, and wondered how you were doing!

Great to have you back!!!

Julia is getting so big!

It is pretty slow up in here... a lot of people left and went to the facebook groups, but we still have a few people here... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejoshandpanda:

I've thought about you lately, and wondered how you were doing!

Julia is getting so big!

It is pretty slow up in here... a lot of people left and went to the facebook groups, but we still have a few people here... 

• imagejoshandpanda:

Julia is getting so big!

I didn't know there was more than one! I am in the original one and love it there, but I always loved it here, as well, and often think about you ladies who stayed here and miss you! So I'm glad to be back! :-)

• Good to see you here ;)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagehuskymomma94:
    Good to see you here ;)

AHHHH! How have I not seen this picture of David?! LOL! It is perhaps one of the cutest ever.

• Glad to see you back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • imageblueshamrock7:
    imagejoshandpanda:

Julia is getting so big!

I didn't know there was more than one! I am in the original one and love it there, but I always loved it here, as well, and often think about you ladies who stayed here and miss you! So I'm glad to be back! :-)

there is the original group, then there was another one made and it doesn't really have as strict of 'rules' (if you don't post in so long, your deleted, etc) 

I liked the original one too, but when I came back to work, I wasn't able to post really at all, so I was deleted... then the other one opened up, and I post there quite often... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageblueshamrock7:

imagehuskymomma94:
    Good to see you here ;)

AHHHH! How have I not seen this picture of David?! LOL! It is perhaps one of the cutest ever.

Thanks!! I haven't posted it to FB...it was the only good one out of the photos I'm having my photographer re-take, lol.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Welcome back! Sounds like all is well, and we look forward to hearing from you!
    Photobucket
  • :::: waving hello !! ::::

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"