March 2012 Moms
Options

Looking to update my carseat

My Lo will be one next Tuesday and is reaching the weight limits on his baby car seat. I am looking for suggestions on the next stage car seat. Of course safety is number one. Any suggestions is appreciated...Thanks

Re: Looking to update my carseat

• Options

We have a Graco My Ride 65. Other recommended car seats from the ladies here have been:

Cosco Scenera - cost effective

Clek Foonf - for taller babies

Britax Marathon/Boulevard 

• Options
    Thank you will look into them. :) My boy is tall and I never heard of Clek Foonf...that may be the way to go. Thank you!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Diono Radian is awesome and very safe.  The ability to rear-face for a long time is priceless! 

• Options

imagejanb213:
    Thank you will look into them. :) My boy is tall and I never heard of Clek Foonf...that may be the way to go. Thank you!!!

I have a very tall son, too. We have the Foonf and we love it. He fits great in it and we'll definitely be able to rear face a lot longer because of the extended limits. It's built like a tank and I love the Crypton fabric-- no stains, no mess. Everything wipes right up! The one thing I'll say, though: if you have a small car, I don't think I'd recommend it as highly for rear facing because it takes up a ton of front to back space. If you are considering it, either try it out or do some serious measuring. I have a Honda Element and it fits well in there but there's no way we'd be able to get in in my husband's Focus.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"