Secondary IF
Options

OPKT?

Ok ladies this might be a stupid question but I'm wondering when you test do you always get two lines just that the test line is lighter?

I've tested cd10,11,12 each time I've gotten two lines and its not as dark as the control line but not really faint either.

Last cycle it was cd15 it was positive but before that I didn't have two lines.

Any input would be appreciated. TIA ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OPKT?

• Options
    I pretty much always get 2 lines, the test line is just lighter than the control line until I get closer to ovulation, then they're about the same color. I gave up and finally started getting digital OPKs because I was driving myself crazy trying to interpret them (sometimes just the edge of the test line was darker than the rest of the line, etc).  
  • Options
    Thanks for replying that makes me feel better I'm not the only one.

Todays looks pretty similar its dark pink but not quite purple maybe ill test again tonight with a digital.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Are you using the cheap Wondfo ones?  

When I use them, if I am actually ovulating the test line is unmistakably just as dark as the control line and will become just as dark shortly after my urine makes its way up the stick.  Then I usually confirm with a digital when that happens just to make extra certain.  I usually have a faint line all of the time so unless it looks exactly the same, I chuck it!    

Hope that helps!  

*My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• Options
    I use internet cheapies. I've had cycles where there were no lines or just really light ones before a positive. And other cycles where they were darker lines but not quite positive for a few days before getting a positive. Not sure if that helps!
    Me: 33 DH: 36 Unexplained IF
    First pregnancy - DS 01-Apr-09;
    3rd cycle Clomid/IUI after 2 years TTC
    TTC #2 since ~June 2010
    IUI #1 & 2 - Clomid/IUI - BFN
    IUI #3 &4 - Gonal-F/Ovidrel and IUI -- BFN
    IUI #5 - Gonal-F/Ovidrel and IUI -- BFP!!
    EDD: March 22, 2013
    It's triplets!!

• Options
    Yes I'm using the dollar tests. I think ill start using the digital though to confirm. I'm testing tomorrow morning so we'll see how it goes. Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"