January 2013 Moms
Options

Multitasking at its finest

I just peed while holding my breastfeeding daughter in my arms. It felt wrong but better than the alternatives wetting my pants or detaching fussy baby.

What has motherhood driven you to multitask?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Multitasking at its finest

• Options

haha yes! love it

i will bf and make breakfast while helping DS2 get set up in his highchair. talent!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekittynap:
    Totally pooped with DS in the Moby. It too felt wrong, but there was no way I was waking a sleeping baby. 

this! although for the amount of times that HE has pooped in the Moby leaving me with no escape, I figured it was payback ;)

Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol this is hysterical. You ladies are talented!
  • Options
    I always debate about doing that during my night feedings but Eloise latches & unlatches so often if I can wait a few minutes I know she'll pop off. I do go to the bathroom with her in the Ergo often.
  • Options
    Wow, can't even imagine breastfeeding while multitasking. I am a pro at holding the bottle with my chin while using both hands to do whatever it is LO#1 is demanding.
    nataliepic350 photo nataliepic350.jpg photo 099_zps0c6fc5c8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have breastfed DS (with cover) while pushing a grocery cart completely full of groceries through the parking lot with my DD holding on to my jacket pocket. Then I unlocked the car, loaded the groceries into the trunk, returned the cart, and finally unlatched DS so he could be buckled into his carseat. Mama's gotta eat, our pantry was EMPTY! Hah. Desperate times ...
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My mom told me that my grandmother used to nurse twins while driving! My grandmother was the queen of efficiency and was just crazy enough to have actually done it.

I manage to eat and feed my DS lunch while nursing LO. DS was needier than LO and I used to nurse him while grocery shopping, walking, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"