Success after IF

Feeling Discouraged

Today has just been one of those days I'm feeling super discouraged about TTC. ::vent::

Any crafty mamas out there have any fun holiday DIY projects for st Patrick's day or Easter to keep your mind off of "things"?
image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2

Re: Feeling Discouraged

• Aw, hope you start feeling motivated!

• Sorry about the grumpy day. I'm not crafty, but I like to pin things on pintrest as if I was. I don't have anything st pats or Easter yet.   Hugs to you!
    TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

• Loading the player...
  • I also have been feeling like this a lot lately. I couldn't do clomid iui this month because I had a cyst. I'm on cd 37 and I haven't Oed yet. I wanted to let us try this month but now I'm doubting that decision and maybe I should just call for provera.

I just feel discouraged and I just want to be pg. it's not that I'm ungrateful for my DS I just want another one.

Have you looked at Pinterest for crafty ideas? There are usually good ones on there.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged.  IF sucks!  I'm not crafty at all, but I do know how to make leg warmers out of adult socks!  (Just cut off the foot and hand sew some elastic in there.)  You could make those out of some easter or St. Pat's day socks. 
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I am sorry you are feeling discouraged, it is hard not to let it get you down.  I haven't even thought that far ahead but I guess paddy's day is right around the corner!  I hope you are having a better day today.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs.AmyDylan:
    Sorry about the grumpy day. I'm not crafty, but I like to pin things on pintrest as if I was. I don't have anything st pats or Easter yet. nbsp; Hugs to you!

Haha this made me laugh. I like to think I'm semi crafty but I too am guilty of pinning a million things and never doing any of them.
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • imageBabyKsMommy:
    I also have been feeling like this a lot lately. I couldn't do clomid iui this month because I had a cyst. I'm on cd 37 and I haven't Oed yet. I wanted to let us try this month but now I'm doubting that decision and maybe I should just call for provera.

I just feel discouraged and I just want to be pg. it's not that I'm ungrateful for my DS I just want another one.

Have you looked at Pinterest for crafty ideas? There are usually good ones on there.

I totally feel you. I continually remind myself that I'm lucky to have DS but that doesn't seem make TT2 2 any easier. Well I hope if you do start provera you're able to go ahead with your iui next month!!

And yes, I frequent Pinterest pretty often. Thx!
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"