8 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Peripheral vision

I keep seeing things flit by in my peripheral vision, but when I look it's nothing.  It will be like I think there's something moving, maybe a bug or a bird flying by, but there's nothing there.  I've never had this happen so regularly before, wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if it could be pregnancy related.  Strange.

Re: Peripheral vision

• Options
    I get that too! It isnt as big like a bird, but to me I think it might be a spider crawling down a wall. And that freaks me out till no end. It will be something that I ask my dr about when I go back in 3 weeks.  Hopefully its nothing.

Me (32) DH (33)
    Surprise BFP 2-7-2013

• Options
    yes i have that tooo! they say your sixth sense is more attuned with children and while your pregnant.. hmmmmm
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep thinking I see people in the corner of my eye. It's happened only three times in the last week, but its pretty scary...especially when I'm alone.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, I had this once last week followed by a major headache (more like a Migraine)...it was horrible.....but to me it almost looks like a glossy cloud that won't go away and if I turn to it, looks like I'm chasing it....I believe it's called in Aura.
  • Options
    I could not be more relieved to read this!  This has been happening to me for a few weeks now.  It usually is something the size of small animal that is in my peripheral.  So scary when I'm alone.
    Maureen C. BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have had that happen too many times to count. I simply attributed it to my black cat wandering about until one day I saw the black shadow out of the corner of my eye and then my cat came through the other door of the bathroom.  This wouldn't be such a big deal except that my home is pretty large and he would have had to have been traveling at light speed to pull that trick off.  I just consider whatever I'm seeing to be little angels all around me watching out for my baby and I :)
  • Options

Could very easily be ocular migraines. They don't necessarily come with any sort of pain or headache, I had them where I would see things in my peripheral vision, and would actually see stars and temporarily lose sight in one eye. Just a thought.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"