Eco-Friendly Family
Options

All purpose wipe solution

Hello ladies I know I dont post on this board a bunch but I think it might be the best place for my question. 

I use cloth wipes for LO and was looking for an all purpose spray solution to use when we are out and about. I would need it to to clean off dropped toys, messy hands or faces, wipe down a table or high chair ect. 

Thanks!!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: All purpose wipe solution

• Options
    This is what I use as my hand sanitizer which can be used for all the uses you mentioned. My clothes wipes solution is plain castille soap diluted in water and I use that to wipe his face as well. HTH
  • Options
    Diluted white vinegar, 1 cup water to about 1.5-2 tablespoons vinegar. Cleans toys and little faces and hands. You can add essential oils to make it smell nice if your baby isn't sensitive.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have been using Cleanwell products for hand sanitizer and wipes when we are out and about on tables, highchairs, etc as we wanted an all natural solution.  Per their website, the company was started by a family who could not find safe household products to use around their son who was diagnosed with an immune system disorder.  Their products are created from natural thyme oil that kills germs and contains no harsh chemicals.  The product line does not contain triclosan, benzalkonium chloride or alcohol. 

https://www.healthyhappytot.com/cleanwell/

www.healthyhappytot.com - Healthy, non-toxic product recommendations for children from a mom who has really used them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"