January 2013 Moms
Options

Spit up

I'm BF my DS and he has been spitting up more these last few days. I'm not sure if I should be concerned. Today he has spit up a couple of times after each feeding.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Spit up

• Options
    Have you eaten anything new/different in the last few days?
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    How often are you nursing and how strong is your letdown? I find that DS spits up more when he's really hungry and just gobbles down the milk. If I try to pace him more and burp him more often he spits up less.
    Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesbevmc09:
    Have you eaten anything new/different in the last few days?

I can't remember eating anything new. How would I know if it's something I've eaten?

• Options

imageislelily:
    How often are you nursing and how strong is your letdown? I find that DS spits up more when he's really hungry and just gobbles down the milk. If I try to pace him more and burp him more often he spits up less.

I don't know much about letdown but I use a nipple shield so I think that helps, but not sure. He's been nursing every 2 hours for a few days now and he's really hard to burp. Sometimes he pulls off and I attempt to burp him then put him back on until he's done. I try to burp him and sometimes I get one or two and sometimes nothing.

• Options
    imagejjdillie:

imageislelily:

I don't know much about letdown but I use a nipple shield so I think that helps, but not sure. He's been nursing every 2 hours for a few days now and he's really hard to burp. Sometimes he pulls off and I attempt to burp him then put him back on until he's done. I try to burp him and sometimes I get one or two and sometimes nothing.

I hear ya! DS is tough to burp too. It sometimes helps just to have him on my shoulder/sit up for a bit before he finishes even if he doesn't burp. 

Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"