Health & Exercise
Options

color run

has anyone done the color run??

there is going to be one this summer by me so i'm curious to hear what others have to say, also would i be able to push my two kiddos in the double they would be 1 and 3 at the time.

Re: color run

• Options
    I'm planning to do one this summer with a friend...but the little one will not be participating as we will be making a girls' weekend out of this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I did the color run last year with some friends - no kids.  It was really fun. It was the first untimed run I've ever done, and it was the first where I wasn't even noticing the mile markers.  We just had a good time running through the color stations.

There were tons of people with strollers, and I think my guy would have probably enjoyed it.  I'd recommend covering the stroller in some sort of plastic though if you're worried about fabric getting stained from the cornstarch.

And pick up a pair of goggles/sunglasses for the kids.  Because I could see it being unpleasant if it got in their eyes.  It's for sure going to get in their mouths, but I don't think that will be a huge problem (it's just colored cornstarch).

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The color run is so much fun from what I hear. It'd be great if you bring your kids along!! Smile
  • Options
    imageblu-eyedwife:

I did the color run last year with some friends - no kids.  It was really fun. It was the first untimed run I've ever done, and it was the first where I wasn't even noticing the mile markers.  We just had a good time running through the color stations.

There were tons of people with strollers, and I think my guy would have probably enjoyed it.  I'd recommend covering the stroller in some sort of plastic though if you're worried about fabric getting stained from the cornstarch.

And pick up a pair of goggles/sunglasses for the kids.  Because I could see it being unpleasant if it got in their eyes.  It's for sure going to get in their mouths, but I don't think that will be a huge problem (it's just colored cornstarch).

This is so awesome to hear!  We are doing the Color Run in my town in June and I plan on bringing DS in his stroller! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"