Teen Mom 2Leah

Should Leah be with Corey or Jeremy?
And why?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Teen Mom 2Leah

• Options

Why aren't you asking all of these questions in your epic thread? 

You suck @ epic threads, woman.

I think she should have stayed with Corey, but now she's about to have another baby with that Jeremy guy, so I guess she should just stay with him. Whatever she does, she should definitely NOT have more kids with a DIFFERENT guy other than those 2. That is my 2 cents.  

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think she should have stayed with Corey but he doesn't ever know what he wants! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Does this really need to be answered? If you watched the last reunion special, then you would know the answer is no. ;) She should definitely be with Corey. She is totally using Jeremy to further her "perfect little family" agenda. Poor sucker.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Seeing what we see on the show and knowing Jeremy married her AND they just had a baby together is insane to me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageclineak:
    Does this really need to be answered? If you watched the last reunion special, then you would know the answer is no. ; She should definitely be with Corey. She is totally using Jeremy to further her "perfect little family" agenda. Poor sucker.
    I was wondering what she should have done. :P

And Mrs C this was too important to get buried in the epic thread. Seriously.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagetawillers:

Seeing what we see on the show and knowing Jeremy married her AND they just had a baby together is insane to me.

i only watch sometimes, please tell me what I missed, lol
  • Options
    Corey! I still hold out hope for those two. 
  • Options

She basically said she would go back to Corey in the last epsisode

And she definitely needs to stop 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSunnyMuffin:
    imagetawillers:

i only watch sometimes, please tell me what I missed, lol

On the show, she's only keeping Jeremy around to have someone in case Corey never makes a decision to be with her.  She says it out loud to her friend, Corey, etc.  But then again, she tells Jeremy too, so I guess I shouldn't feel too badly for him.

When she had the miscarriage, she basically said she was relieved because she wasn't sure she wanted to be with Jeremy if Corey was still an option.  She also told her friend she wished Corey would have showed more of a reaction to the news of her miscarriege - meaning she wanted him to think he could get her back.

They (she and Jeremy) got married in April 2012 and got pregnant shortly before that.  They just had a daughter last month.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ^^^ All of that!! Too much crazy for me! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"