Nurseries and Baby Gear

Phil and Ted Navigator Buggy

It's on zulily today and has peaked my interest. Anyone have it? Reviews? Okay for tall and short parents? Is it okay to use for jogging? How's the bottom seat? Does the child below get upset?

Looking for a double still that we would use on day trips to zoo, theme parks, maybe occasionally at the mall. And if I could use it for jogging, even just as a single, that would be a plus, but not necessary. Just thinking this might be a good alternative to the city mini GT double since I am concerned about how much DS1 will want to ride as he gets older. But this still gives us the option of a seat for those day trips but without having to push a side by side with an empty seat for those times he wants to walk, kwim? Thoughts?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Phil and Ted Navigator Buggy

• We actually just ordered this stroller. We already have an older model sport but wanted to upgrade. I love love love this stroller. I wouldn't say its the best jogger but you can do light jogging with it . I have never had issues with the baby in the bottom seat. My second was very shy and actually preferred the second seat . The only negatives are the lack of storage space but that can be helped with some saddle bags . I love how smooths the stroller is to use and that it fits in narrow places . Since my one year old is the only one really needing the seat as of right now I use the second seat as extra storage. The handle bar is adjustable to people of all heights can find what's best for them. I'm looking forward to the newer features that this model comes with like the new brake and the new sun hood that is adjustable . Overall I would highly recommend this stroller . Btw there costumer service is amazing we actually purchased the stroller from a third party who screwed up the order however they still wanted to help us fix the issue the best they could even though they really didn't have to do anything . Amazing I really love phil and teds products and service!
  • Ok I just checked zulily and that's an awesome price get it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the response! So I just went to BBB to check it out. They had the older model with the break on the bottom and didn't have the second seat. The associate said the biggest complaint she hears is people kicking the second seat when they run. Not worried about that just don't want to kick it while walking. Do you have that problem?

Also wishes the handle went up higher. I compared to the BJ elite which we have and my DH loves, but the P and T's handle bar was much shorter.

Really want this stroller to work!! Seems like a great option for us and would meet most of our needs! :]
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am going to BBB to test drive today but they only have the P&T Dot and the Verve.  Anyone have those or drove them compared to the Navigator.

I am stuck deciding between one of the P&Ts, the Bugaboo Bee, or the Bugaboo Cameleon+ (last year's model...).  Jogging is not a factor for us at all, and having 2 seats is of minor importance.  We had wanted the Cameleon3 but now it looks like we could really handle saving a few hundred bucks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"