Success after IF

RoseHQ

Where you at?  

Didn't you have testing done again recently?  How'd it go? 

*My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

Re: RoseHQ

• I was just thinking about her this morning too!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Hoping for good results. Miss you around here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It has been a while since we heard from you. I hope all is well. 

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• Thanks for checking in on me :) I needed to take a break from bumping for a while but I am officially back!

Our testing went ok, DH's chromatin assay will take another couple of weeks to come back but everything else is done.

Our Dr. said we are a "conundrum", he thinks we have an egg quality issue (or a really bad lab in previous cycles) coupled with low morph & possible chromosomal issues with DH too.  We will know more on that after the assay comes back.

I produce alot of eggs but none of great quality so he said it is a matter of finding the golden egg.  It could happen in the first cycle or it could take several, well we don't have the resources for several cycles.  So while I am ready to go, DH is very nervous that we are just wasting more money & setting ourselves up for more heartache.  He is only willing to do this one more time, so our eggs will really all be in one basket.

Dr. is having a hard time deciding what protocol to use, so I still don't have that, but it looks like we would be cycling in April.

Decisions, decisions!  Whatever the outcome this is it for us. It makes you feel prematurely OLD.

Thanks again for checking in on me ladies, I know each of you have lots going on & I appreciated you all for thinking of me.  Sending cyber hugs to each of you.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I completely understand the needing a bump break ... I took a 6 month break while I was pg with DS.  It was making my anxiety spin outta damn control and it really helped ;)  

I hope all of your test results come back okay!  It's all so frustrating.  We are hoping to start treatments again in April as well, so I hope this Spring is IT for both of us!   

• imageSaraevh:

I completely understand the needing a bump break ... I took a 6 month break while I was pg with DS.  It was making my anxiety spin outta damn control and it really helped ;)  

I hope all of your test results come back okay!  It's all so frustrating.  We are hoping to start treatments again in April as well, so I hope this Spring is IT for both of us!   

Yes the Spring will be IT for us both :) This board is wonderful, but I lurk on a few other boards that send me into a tail spin, not sure why we do this to ourselves!  I love the new pic you have in your siggy of your DD, she is beautiful :)

• imageRoseHQ12:
    Thanks for checking in on menbsp;:nbsp;Inbsp;needed to take anbsp;break from bumping for a while but I am officially back!
    Our testing went ok, DH's chromatin assay will take another couple of weeks to come back but everything else is done.
    Our Dr. said we are a "conundrum", he thinks we have an egg quality issue or a really bad lab in previous cyclesnbsp;coupled with low morph amp; possible chromosomal issues with DH too.nbsp; We will know more on that after the assay comes back.
    I produce alot of eggs but none of great quality so he said it is a matter of finding the golden egg.nbsp; It could happen in the first cycle or it could take several, well we don't have the resources for several cycles.nbsp; So while I am ready to go, DH is very nervous that we are just wasting more money amp; setting ourselves up for more heartache.nbsp; He is only willing to do this one more time, so our eggs will really all be in one basket.
    Dr. is having a hard time deciding what protocol to use, so I still don't have that, but it looks like we wouldnbsp;be cycling in April.
    Decisions, decisions!nbsp; Whatever the outcome this is it for us. It makes you feel prematurely OLD.
    Thanks again for checking in on me ladies, I know each of you have lots going on amp; I appreciated you all for thinking of me.nbsp; Sending cyber hugs to each of you.

Praying for that golden egg to be there in April. Sorry you are going through this. Hugs. Hope YHs results come back better than expected.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageimoverit:
    imageRoseHQ12:
    Thanks for checking in on menbsp;:nbsp;Inbsp;needed to take anbsp;break from bumping for a while but I am officially back! Our testing went ok, DH's chromatin assay will take another couple of weeks to come back but everything else is done. Our Dr. said we are a "conundrum", he thinks we have an egg quality issue or a really bad lab in previous cyclesnbsp;coupled with low morph amp; possible chromosomal issues with DH too.nbsp; We will know more on that after the assay comes back. I produce alot of eggs but none of great quality so he said it is a matter of finding the golden egg.nbsp; It could happen in the first cycle or it could take several, well we don't have the resources for several cycles.nbsp; So while I am ready to go, DH is very nervous that we are just wasting more money amp; setting ourselves up for more heartache.nbsp; He is only willing to do this one more time, so our eggs will really all be in one basket. Dr. is having a hard time deciding what protocol to use, so I still don't have that, but it looks like we wouldnbsp;be cycling in April. Decisions, decisions!nbsp; Whatever the outcome this is it for us. It makes you feel prematurely OLD. Thanks again for checking in on me ladies, I know each of you have lots going on amp; I appreciated you all for thinking of me.nbsp; Sending cyber hugs to each of you.
    Praying for that golden egg to be there in April. Sorry you are going through this. Hugs. Hope YHs results come back better than expected.

Thankyou :) How are YOU doing?  I have been thinking about you, it has been a tough time I am sure. 

• imageRoseHQ12:
    imageSaraevh:

I completely understand the needing a bump break ... I took a 6 month break while I was pg with DS.  It was making my anxiety spin outta damn control and it really helped ;)  

Yes the Spring will be IT for us both :) This board is wonderful, but I lurk on a few other boards that send me into a tail spin, not sure why we do this to ourselves!  I love the new pic you have in your siggy of your DD, she is beautiful :)

I don't know why I ever lurk either.  Does more harm than good!  And thanks for your comment about my DD. ;)

• imageRoseHQ12:
    Thanks for checking in on menbsp;:nbsp;Inbsp;needed to take anbsp;break from bumping for a while but I am officially back!
    Our Dr. said we are a "conundrum", he thinks we have an egg quality issue or a really bad lab in previous cyclesnbsp;coupled with low morph amp; possible chromosomal issues with DH jtoo.nbsp; We will know more on that after the assay comes back.
    I produce alot of eggs but none of great quality so he said it is a matter of finding the golden egg.nbsp; It could happen in the first cycle or it could take several, well we don't have the resources for several cycles.nbsp; So while I am ready to go, DH is very nervous that we are just wasting more money amp; setting ourselves up for more heartache.nbsp; He is only willing to do this one more time, so our eggs will really all be in one basket.
    Dr. is having a hard time deciding what protocol to use, so I still don't have that, but it looks like we wouldnbsp;be cycling in April.
    Decisions, decisions!nbsp; Whatever the outcome this is it for us. It makes you feel prematurely OLD.
    Thanks again for checking in on me ladies, I know each of you have lots going on amp; I appreciated you all for thinking of me.nbsp; Sending cyber hugs to each of you.

Welcome back, we missed you! GL with the results, I hope you get good news.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • imageTJ1979:
    imageRoseHQ12:
    Thanks for checking in on menbsp;:nbsp;Inbsp;needed to take anbsp;break from bumping for a while but I am officially back! Our testing went ok, DH's chromatin assay will take another couple of weeks to come back but everything else is done. Our Dr. said we are a "conundrum", he thinks we have an egg quality issue or a really bad lab in previous cyclesnbsp;coupled with low morph amp; possible chromosomal issues with DH jtoo.nbsp; We will know more on that after the assay comes back. I produce alot of eggs but none of great quality so he said it is a matter of finding the golden egg.nbsp; It could happen in the first cycle or it could take several, well we don't have the resources for several cycles.nbsp; So while I am ready to go, DH is very nervous that we are just wasting more money amp; setting ourselves up for more heartache.nbsp; He is only willing to do this one more time, so our eggs will really all be in one basket. Dr. is having a hard time deciding what protocol to use, so I still don't have that, but it looks like we wouldnbsp;be cycling in April. Decisions, decisions!nbsp; Whatever the outcome this is it for us. It makes you feel prematurely OLD. Thanks again for checking in on me ladies, I know each of you have lots going on amp; I appreciated you all for thinking of me.nbsp; Sending cyber hugs to each of you.
    Welcome back, we missed you! GL with the results, I hope you get good news.

Thanks TJ :) I missed you guys too.  Hopefully we will get some embies that make it to day five for CCS testing & go from there!

• I will also be praying for your Golden Egg!!! April was a miracle month for us, and I hope you too!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesarabrn:
    I will also be praying for your Golden Egg!!! April was a miracle month for us, and I hope you too!

Thank you sarabrn! How are you doing? So glad things seem to be going well for you :)

• imageRoseHQ12:

imagesarabrn:
    I will also be praying for your Golden Egg!!! April was a miracle month for us, and I hope you too!

Thank you sarabrn! How are you doing? So glad things seem to be going well for you :)

Hey! I am doing really well. I have been off the Bump a lot between Chloe being sick, me being sick, and studying for my national certification test next Tuesday. I do think about you all often and sincerely pray for you each night :)

imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesarabrn:
    imageRoseHQ12:

imagesarabrn:

Hey! I am doing really well. I have been off the Bump a lot between Chloe being sick, me being sick, and studying for my national certification test next Tuesday. I do think about you all often and sincerely pray for you each night :)

Oh no, I am sorry you & Chloe have been sick, are you guys better now?  Good luck with your certification test.  Thank you for the prayers sarabrn, sending some your way for good health & exam success!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"