January 2013 Moms
Options

Uhg, who is tired of snow?

Another 6 to 9 inches of snow today...I know that isn't too bad but we had 5 inches Friday too. I'm sooooo tired of it! So ready for spring and to get DS out into his awesome BOB stroller for some disc golf and ball golf!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: Uhg, who is tired of snow?

• Options
    I feel the same way!! We are in for another huge storm today. I am sooo tired of being stuck in the house! Yesterday it was actually 40 so we went for an awesome long walk since I will be stuck inside all week now. I can't wait for it to be warmer so we can play outside and I won't need to worry about germs as much when we are around other people!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ohio is having just nasty cold rain. I keep telling my husband we need to try for a summer baby next time. The weather makes it so much harder to take her out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish it would snow here! Then I wouldn't have to start back work tomorrow :
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    Snow not so much. Cold weather yes. DD loves going for walks and we have 2 dogs so it is good to get out. But I would love to be able to just put her in the stroller without a hat, and snow suit and blankets or whatever is needed to insure warmth.

BFP #1 05/03/12 DD: 12/18/12
    BFP #2 05/26/14 MMC: 6/26/14 D&C: 7/18/14
    BFP #3 10/09/14 MC 10/24/14

• Options
    Yes! I am dying for spring to get here. I hate being cooped up in the house all the time with LO and our second car is broken down and not getting fixed until it is warmer out - so all the more reason for me to despise the snow. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    YES! We have about 18 inches right now between last Thursday and last night and are supposed to get another 6ish inches today. As long as the power holds out, we'll be fine.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Not snow but ice storms YES! We have a 60 year old weeping willow that may not make it through this winter because of the ice and wind! Not to mention the damage done to our other trees!
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagembredin:
    Ohio is having just nasty cold rain. I keep telling my husband we need to try for a summer baby next time. The weather makes it so much harder to take her out.

This exactly. I want to get pregnant in May next time so I'll be due in March. I'm in OH too - I need to get outside!! Before, I thought 'oh Jan is perfect, I'll have time to get in shape before summer'... First off everyone knows I was prego so no one gives a sh** if I'm in a bikini by June, and neither do I now! Secondly, I want to get the baby out in fresh air!

• Options

Where I'm at, we're supposed to get 6-8 inches tonight. Ugh...

I'm on lock down with my LO so I haven't had to deal with the snow much this year; however, Wednesdays are the one day that I do get to get out. My friend has me over for lunch and LO and I hang out for the afternoon while her family is gone for the day. I'm really hoping I can still get out tomorrow. The weeks are LONG when our Wednesday date day doesn't happen! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm tired of the cold! We haven't had much snow but I hate the cold!
  • Options
    I am so over it.  DD was born on a day with almost record high temps.  It started snowing the day we left the hospital and it pretty much hasn't stopped since.  Yesterday was 40 and sunny so I took DD for a walk downtown. The sidewalks downtown are heated so it was a great place to walk.  Unfortunately the sidewalks in residential areas are still super snowy and slushy so even on warmer days it is not practical for walks.  
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"