Chit Chat
Options

The Bachelor

I am so sick of Ashley calling Sean "this man". I am so in love with "this man","this man" healed my heart","this man" has the cutest little farts. Meh,she annoys me.That is all.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: The Bachelor

• Options
    I am looking forward to the Girls Tell All episode though. I can't wait to see Tiara and the other girls go at it. I need a life,lol.

imageimage

• Options

imageLoisLane23:
    Ashlee doesn't deserve the finale.

Last night was awesome. Chick was pissed.

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was glad AshLee went out without crying or really letting them see her cry though. I wasn't a huge fan, but I give her credit.

I also can't wait to see them tear into Tierra.

• Options

imageashleysyn2:
    imageLoisLane23:
    IDK, Lindsay's a good trophy wife but Catherine is hilarious and goofy. She has more personality.
    She does have more personality but I think it's too much personality for Sean.

Agreed. Can't wait for next week. 

Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"