Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Tickers

Alright, I changed both of my tickers in my bump settings and for some reason they didn't change when I post messages. Can someone help me out with this? I have no idea why it doesn't change!?!

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tickers

• Options
    My updates weren't working yesterday, so I ended up deleting everything and starting over.  Now everything is working fine.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It took me nearly ten times to change my siggy the other day. For some reason it hasn't been working well lately. I agree that your best bet is to delete everything, save it, and then try again.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJamesMom10:
    My updates weren't working yesterday, so I ended up deleting everything and starting over.  Now everything is working fine.  

Well I deleted my old tickers and then pasted in my new ones and saved them and usually this works but for some reason it doesn't work and I have done this over the past couple of days now.  Is this what you did?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They've been having issues with sigs updating. You have to press save like ten times or more but it will eventually save!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    imageKern91:

imageJamesMom10:

Well I deleted my old tickers and then pasted in my new ones and saved them and usually this works but for some reason it doesn't work and I have done this over the past couple of days now.  Is this what you did?

Yes, and it finally worked yesterday.  It might just take some times, as things seem to be moving slowly on the bump lately.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hit save a lot.

• Options
    I posted this a couple weeks ago and some really awesome person told me to refresh the page once you paste in the new stuff anywhere from 5-10 times. Deleting, saving, and then changing didn't work but refreshing a crap ton did. Now my avatar pic took days to change itself...

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"