Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Mama's don't forget DLS

Don't forget Daylight savings begins on March 10 at about 2:00 AM--we lose an hour (move clocks forward).

We are moving bedtime and wake up time up by 15 minutes every couple days to help adjust to the time change (or at least try too).

GL! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mama's don't forget DLS

• Options
    Already? Is it seem abnormally early this year?!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagealizabethanne:

They changed it a few years ago. It starts earlier and ends later.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Uggh, I DREAD time changes now that I have kids. Nightmare!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagewheelsonthebus:
    Uggh, I DREAD time changes now that I have kids. Nightmare!

amen

OP thanks for the reminder

• Options
    imageks3pink:
    imagealizabethanne:

It needs to be discontinued. Whatever crock they say about it being for farmers is a load of bs. It makes things a total pain and not just for the time it takes to adjust, but all winter. I didn't thing about pre-adjusting DS. We do it with the cows. DS is down between 7 pm and 8:30 pm and up between 6 and 7 am so he's variable up to an hour anyway. I don't remember him having an issue in the fall.
  • Options
    Ish. :
  • Options

imageDawnLilly:
    imageks3pink:
    imagealizabethanne:
    It needs to be discontinued. Whatever crock they say about it being for farmers is a load of bs. It makes things a total pain and not just for the time it takes to adjust, but all winter. I didn't thing about pre-adjusting DS. We do it with the cows. DS is down between 7 pm and 8:30 pm and up between 6 and 7 am so he's variable up to an hour anyway. I don't remember him having an issue in the fall.

Daylight savings time begins in the spring and ends in the fall. If you don't like when the sun rises and sets in the winter, then you don't like standard time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDawnLilly:
    imageks3pink:
    imagealizabethanne:

Farmers? The reason was to reduce energy consumption. Less need for lights and such.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hate DLS, it's a silly manipulation of time that makes traveling to AZ difficult with the baby - am I going to put her to sleep at 6 pm (and get up with her at 5?)when her bedtime here is between 7 and 8?  Booooo.......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"