Special Needs

Genetic testing? DD?

Gone.

I guess she did not like what any of us said.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Genetic testing? DD?

• Yeah I noticed that too. I took a long time to type out my response and it was all in vain.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Argh. I had a very long response and tried to post but it had been DD'd. 

She probably wouldn't have liked it, either, though.  

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Loading the player...
  • I know, who cares about the baby when there is a mommy of a special needs child out there. That's the most important thing, that she feels good and goes at her own time. It's like the child down the street from me that wasn't being fed or bathed. It wasn't a pretty sight, but his parents were "going through things" so who was I to say or do anything.
    Seriously, you guys were bitches! So quick to assume you knew exactly what was going on when she didn't. It was sad. I hope it was just an off day and you aren't like this to all people who come on this forum but aren't part of "the club". And this is why I'm only a lurker. Sorry, had to say something.
  • I have to say I agree with Lola. She came asking for advice, if you thought the things she was concerned about were minor and ridiculous, why didn't you just say so? Isn't that why the forums around? For people to get advice and information? What if you were wrong? I know you'll have a hard time considering that, but maybe you
    could have just given any info you had without opinions, or if that isn't possible, just keep your mouth shut. It was for sure an attack. These are the problems that go with forums like these with a bunch of sanctimommies on it.
  • Sigh...so glad the trolls with limited posts (one who hasn't posted since 2011 and the other with her very first post) came to scold.  So who else bets it is really just the OP under different screen names.

FWIW, I have the thread open on another screen and the only one who got snippy was OP who didn't like the advice.  I always shake my head when people ask for advice and then get their panties in a wad when they don't hear what they want. 

• After being followed around by a crazy woman for 3 months because she didn't like my opinion, I wised up. So I made a new screen name. Sorry if that offends you. Forums like this get pretty cliquey, you say something people don't like and it's over. I've enjoyed this board for quite a while now. I felt like sharing my honest opinion, but without paying for it in the future by getting snubbed. My point was that most of the people who responded didn't even try to help. I'm pretty shocked how many judgey mcjudgersons are on the special needs board. I mean, really?
  • Seriously? Yeah, I'm the only person who has a SIL. Great investigating. Don't you people have children you should be taking care of? Or let me guess, you're hard at work. A little too much time on your hands is never a good thing, ladies. Try a hobby, or I don't know, boning up on your parenting skills. This is the disservice the Internet has done to our children.
  • imageLolaLoCascio:
    Seriously? Yeah, I'm the only person who has a SIL. Great investigating. Don't you people have children you should be taking care of? Or let me guess, you're hard at work. A little too much time on your hands is never a good thing, ladies. Try a hobby, or I don't know, boning up on your parenting skills. This is the disservice the Internet has done to our children.

I am soooo glad you brought in your sanctimommy skills here and schooled all of us.

MYODB. Here and with your BIL and SIL's family.

Me=LIVID

WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• I understand you're not happy with your life, or what hand you've been dealt, but really there are more constructive ways to deal with it. Take a breath and go outside for some fresh air, you know, in the real world. I know it probably doesn't mean much coming from a total btch who 2 years ago asked if it was creepy for an adult to call her parents mommy and daddy news flash:it still is creepy, but for what it's worth, you could just try being nice, and maybe you'll see that it makes you happy. Just a thought. Have a great day sweetheart!
  • imageAssembly_Reqd:

imageLolaLoCascio:
    Seriously? Yeah, I'm the only person who has a SIL. Great investigating. Don't you people have children you should be taking care of? Or let me guess, you're hard at work. A little too much time on your hands is never a good thing, ladies. Try a hobby, or I don't know, boning up on your parenting skills. This is the disservice the Internet has done to our children.

I am soooo glad you brought in your sanctimommy skills here and schooled all of us.

MYODB. Here and with your BIL and SIL's family.

Me=LIVID

You are so welcome, honey! Glad to be of help. I'm sure your kids will appreciate it. Now really, step away from the computer, you can do it. You could have real relationships with people, face to face! Now you won't have the Internet to hide behind, so you may not be able to be such a snarky twt, but really I think you'll like it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"