1st Trimester
Options

Diapers anyone?

Okay, and does anyone else have trouble sleeping at night because you have to pee 85 times? I am ready to buy depends and flip the bird at incessant peeing. Wish I could take a sleep aid!

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
Married July 2010
DC #1 Oct 2013
DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Diapers anyone?

• Options
    Haha! maybe just try to limit fluid intake before bed?
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i limit fluid intake before bed but i'm still up two times a night to pee. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup. I have to pee all night no matter how much I drink.  It's always at 12, 3, and 6!
    DD #1 Eva- April 2011
    DD #2 Violet- October 2013
    DD#3 Due New Year's Eve 2016

• Options

imagepetdocd:
    Haha I was thinking of how great it would be to have a bedpan last night.

ME TOO!!!! i was telling DH this morning if only I had a bedpan! lol  I got up 2 times a night BEFORE being pg. Now? forget it...4 -5 times a night at least.

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm technically only up to pee once. because I can never fall back asleep
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    I am very fortunate....I know this! lol! I usually go to bed pretty late as I work when the world goes to sleep. So I get to bed around 1-2am (no worries, I DO nap in the afternoons! lol!) I usually either wake up once between 5-7am or I sleep right through until I get up in the morning. I've always been this way. I'm a SOLID sleeper and even before pregnancy I would almost never wake up to pee at night. Maybe twice a year this would happen. This 5-7am business did start happening around 6 weeks though - I'm almost 11 weeks now. It's still an adjustment for me and I'm sure it'll get worse but I'm grateful for my super bladder!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've been getting up 3 or so times to pee. It isn't a huge deal though because I'm already getting up a lot with my daughter. Consider it training for when you have a newborn. You'll be getting up every hour or so ;)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageGoyaBean913:

imagepetdocd:
    Haha I was thinking of how great it would be to have a bedpan last night.

ME TOO!!!! i was telling DH this morning if only I had a bedpan! lol  I got up 2 times a night BEFORE being pg. Now? forget it...4 -5 times a night at least.

lol! Last night was so much better!!! Hopefully, we will have better luck, ladies! Preggos unite! 

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How quickly did you notice that you needed to use the bathroom more?I have done IUI and I have noticed the past two nights that I have gotten up to pee twice plus today I have used the bathroom much more. Its still pretty early for me to have any symptoms maybe just over thinking it.

Married in September 2010, started TTC journey November 2012

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

RPL blood work 12/27, showed a balance translocation in chromosome 11;22  

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

New Plan: Reciprocal IVF, me as carrier wife's eggs. Just went through insurance and received partial approval, so my part will go through my IVF benefits and wife's part will be out of pocket. Now just finalizing finance plans to cover the oop costs. Doctors office is in process of moving to a new building so there are no IVF start ups until March/April 2015. 

• Options

The peeing and constant thirst and water drinking started almost immediately for me. In week two before I even knew I was preggo I was drinking water like it was a new discovery and running to the bathroom all day at work. 

The waking up in the middle of the night to pee didn't hit till about week 6, but now I'm up every night at 2 and 4 am. And limiting liquids in the evening makes no difference for me as well.  

• Options

imagekristi&p:
    How quickly did you notice that you needed to use the bathroom more?I have done IUI and I have noticed the past two nights that I have gotten up to pee twice plus today I have used the bathroom much more. Its still pretty early for me to have any symptoms maybe just over thinking it.

Well, I have a small bladder anyway, but normally, I am not kept awake by it and I don't get up 8 times in an hour or two much less have a full stream. I have been limiting my intake and using a sound machine app to distract me (NOT using a sound that includes water).  

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imagecalibr8te:

The peeing and constant thirst and water drinking started almost immediately for me. In week two before I even knew I was preggo I was drinking water like it was a new discovery and running to the bathroom all day at work. 

The waking up in the middle of the night to pee didn't hit till about week 6, but now I'm up every night at 2 and 4 am. And limiting liquids in the evening makes no difference for me as well.  

Past dinner time or so, I started just rinsing my mouth when I am thirsty (you know, all the time) and it's really helped. Knock on wood. Hope yours gets better. Oy, I know far crappier things are yet to come. Let's just remember we wanted this!! :-) 

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"