1. How are you?
2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3. What are you looking forward to this week?
4. What's the worst job you've ever had?
1. How are you? Doing great!
2. Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight: indulging my Cold Stone ice cream craving on Friday night. Lowlight: spending all Sunday evening with a bad stomach ache.
3. What are you looking forward to this week? Our anatomy scan is Friday morning! I can't wait to see that this little one is growing a-ok AND to find out if it's a boy or girl : )
4. What's the worst job you've ever had? Hmmm, I haven't really had a truly horrible job but I guess I would say working at Fazoli's in high school would probably rank near the top. Washing all those dishes was not fun.
1. Doing well. Dying to get this move over with already! Got some good packing done over the weekend but still have 4 more weeks before we move.
2. Highlight: Pacer game with lots of family to celebrate Connor's birthday.
Lowlight: Connor is really showing his terrible 2s He tantrums so easily, especially during dinner time and always when we're out in public. He won't let my husband do anything for him. Only good new is that we converted his crib to the toddler bed over the weekend and he has been doing great!
3. Looking forward to crossing another month off of my residency. Only 4 more left!
4. I was a waitress for literally 1 day. It was horrible. I was horrible. I wasn't someone who needed that experience to convince me to finish college, but I can see how that would work!
Tired. New babies can be exhausting, especially when you have a toddler.
Highlight? Birth of our son on last Friday. Lowlight? Him having some fluid in his lungs and spending a day and a half under observation... nothing worse than seeing your little baby hooked up to monitors and such, and it wasn't even that bad in the grand scheme of things. I couldn't imagine how stressful it would be for a parent(s) if their kid had to be in the NICU for any length of time.
Having him at home with his brother.
Worst one was probably a summer job where I worked in a concrete plant. Place got hit twice by the EPA in the 3 months I was there, including a halfday shutdown the day I left go back to school. They shut us down right around lunch, I clocked out for lunch and never went back. I'm pretty sure some of the dust still sits in my lungs... they offered those medical masks, but I'm not sure they always worked.
1. How are you? - Doing well!
2. Weekend highlight / lowlight? - Our weekend was pretty low key. Lowlight was trying to figure out how to wrangle a roll of cork into a bulletin-type wall for behind DH's desk. Highlight was probably finally getting that project completed!
3. What are you looking forward to this week? - We paid off the rest of my student loans this week and we are selling our old house downtown today. Two financial burdens off our backs!
4. What's the worst job you've ever had? - I don't think I've ever had a truly terrible job. I did a couple of stints in retail in college and while they weren't my cup of tea, they weren't all that bad. Before going to grad school I was a secretary at an insurance brokerage and that was pretty soul-sucking work. I am not the type of person who is happy sitting at a computer and answering phones all day.