Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Travel system strollers

As a FTM I'm a little baffled by all the stroller options. Originally on my registry I put the Graco Snugride 30 infant car seat, car seat base, and the Graco Snugride elite stroller frame to put the car seat in.

Now I'm thinking about just getting the Graco Dynamo Lite Travel System which has the same Snugride infant car seat as well as a lightweight stroller which the seat can snap into. The stroller itself appears to be able to fit the baby/toddler when they grow out of the infant car seat. Is this correct? If I get the travel system I won't need to buy both an infant stroller AND a convertable stroller, right?

Has anyone used the Graco Dynamo Lite Travel System? Do you like it/dislike it?

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12535575 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Travel system strollers

• Options
    Graco car seats are great, but Graco really lacks in the stroller department.  I would just get a Graco car seat and a snap n go for now and get a better stroller later on.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

Keep in mind that a lot of the good strollers out there have attachment bars that can be used to snap a Graco car seat into it for a travel system for early months, then a really good stroller for the next few years.

Our BOB stroller can fit a graco car seat.  If you are looking for a stroller to last many years i would first find the stroller that meets your life style then see if you can get your car seat to fit it.  If not consider the snap and go stroller for car seat and a good stroller for after.  I've known way to many families that buy the travel system but once baby is out of the car seat they realize the stroller isn't the best and they end up buying a new, better stroller shortly after.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We decided on graco snugride 35 which fit with affitional bar onto city mini. So far, LO only been in infant ukuleleseat attached onto stroller. If did over, would probably get something with wheels in 4 wheel rather than the triangular 3 wheel configuration. Might do the snapngo stroller or would look at the new Bob that is similar to city mini. Recently read about Valco Baby is another stroller brand I would research.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"