Dads & Dads-to-be

Happy Half Birthday!!

Today is our son Jacob's Half Birthday.  I woke up this morning and my son is 6 months old.  He is already so different from the little guy we brought home from the hospital late August.  His personality, how big he is now, how he communicates with us everything is so different.

I have said this before, but this little boy of mine is growing up way too fast.  I find myself spending the whole weekend interacting with him, trying to make up for all the time I miss during the week.

SIx months....bittersweet.

Re: Happy Half Birthday!!

• That's awesome, congrats man!

We're about a month behind you, but I agree...my kid is totally different than when we first got home AND I'm enjoying his personality and ridiculous sense of humor. I didn't realize how entertaining I could be, thanks to Elmo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageDavidStamps:

That's awesome, congrats man!

We're about a month behind you, but I agree...my kid is totally different than when we first got home AND I'm enjoying his personality and ridiculous sense of humor. I didn't realize how entertaining I could be, thanks to Elmo.

It is certainly getting more fun by the day with our growing little babies!!

• Loading the player...
  • Happy half birthday Jacob! 

Time flies incredibly fast.  Even moreso when they get a little older.

• My daughter just turned 6 months on Feb 25th. I enjoy every minute of her every day. She brightens my day. The rasberries are cracking me up.  Good times!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"