Preemies

2/25 pointless poll!

Ok I am stealing this from my bmb! 

What is your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

Mine is thin mint and tagalongs!!!  

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: 2/25 pointless poll!

• Mmmmm Caramel Delites! (Altho, they are still Samoas as far as I'm concerned....)
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thin mints!!!! yummy!

ETA: I love the carmel ones too!  A local girl scout troop donated some to the NICU when my kids were there.  I picked the carmel ones and they were amazing. I put them in my pump bag and ate a couple every time I was in the pump room at the hospital.  It was amazing how something so little brighten my day.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thin mints, Tagalongs and Samoas.I can never choose just one favorite.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Samoas, Tagalongs and Thin Mints. ::drool:: And I'm more than mildly annoyed that I have not seen any girl scouts selling cookies yet. Usually I see them outside of the grocery store, but this year I got nuthin.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• All of them!

But if have to pick one, I love the Tagalongs. 

• Thin mints...yum! Just got the boxes that we bought a couple of months ago from a neighborhood kid...but I can't eat any because I'm dairy free right now, as DS maybe has a milk protein intolerance. :(    :(   :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBrummy14:
    Mmmmm Caramel Delites! Altho, they are still Samoas as far as I'm concerned....

Exactly this!!
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Samoas and Thin Mints!
    After 5 TI Clomid cycles, 5 IUIs, and 2 IVFs we finally got our BFP!
    Beta#1 (12dp3dt)= 353, Beta#2 (15dp3dt)= 1466, Beta#3 (22dp3dt)= 14,139, First u/s: TWINS!!
    After 10 weeks of bedrest, our two little ladies joined us at 28w6d
  • I feel like a freak because I have absolutely zero interest in Girl Scout cookies. I'm a sugar junkie, so it isn't that I don't like them...it's just that find nothing special about them. So. I never buy them.
  • By the way, Keebler makes very good Girl Scout-like cookies for a lot less money. Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought 10 boxes of Thin Mints on Saturday, and I only have 7 boxes left! Smile
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"