Pregnant after 35

Husbands are silly.

After dinner tonight, I had issues with my breathing and coughing. It's the same issues I've been having the past week and a half-- secondary to all this pregnancy congestion and losing my voice, etc.

So the last few hours of work were spent losing my voice more, and also included some wheezing. Finally, it all culminated in a spectacular coughing fit where I couldn't breathe in without coughing, which made me need to breathe in more, which meant even more coughing. It was escalating fast.

On top of it all, I couldn't cough, gasp for air, AND do a kegel at the same time. So I started to pee my pants.

As I stumbled out of the living room towards the bathroom, unsure if I needed to throw up, try and choke down some water, or just sit on the toilet, my husband gets in my path to try and show me out the back window that I forgot to close the garage door.

Seriously? I can't breathe, I may start to vomit, and I'm pissing myself. Like I give a flea on a rat's patootie about the dang garage door!

What a dork. Major dork. I threw my wet undies at his face once I finally reached the bathroom and cough-peed for a few minutes and could catch my breath. Confused

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
        -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
<br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

Re: Husbands are silly.

• Luckily, he loves me and just laughed and pretended to be more grossed out than he actually was.

And he shut the garage door on his own. LOL
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• As a woman who had the flu that turned into pneumonia for a month when I was six months pregnant, I might have thrown a whole lot more than my underwear.  I am so sorry, I've been there.  It sucks so much.  I hope you feel better soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Your tille is Husbands are silly.   I would title it Husbands are Not Sympathic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"