Minnesota Babies

Intro from the sticks!

Hey ladies! I've noticed some of you have been trying to get this board up and running again. Awesome! I better introduce myself. I'm a 25 year old stay at home mom to my son, Higgins. DH and I both grew up in small towns in southern MN and south central MN, respectively. After college we lived in St. Paul for a year so I could hopefully go to veterinary school. DH was an engineer for caterpillar at the time. Then we moved to Brooklyn Park for about a year before moving back to southern MN in my husbands hometown. So I live about 20 minutes from a town and about 2 miles from the Iowa border. I might not have much to say about posts dealing with the Twin Cities but thought I would join you anyways. If there are any other mama's that live in the country/small town I would love to talk!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro from the sticks!

• Ha, goats are awesome. I actually have a pygmy goat that is 12 years old. He lives on the farm that I was raised on because he probably wouldn't live through a 3 hour trailer ride. We do have land. Our house and building site sits on about 10 acres and my husband rents 60 acres out of his families 3000 acre crop farm. Tell your husband I hope his dream comes true for him someday (goats may or may not be included, you can decide that one Big Smile

• Welcome!  Excited to get to know you, even from afar :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSteph+J:
    Hey! :) I'm glad you intro'd!  H and I live in the NW burbs, and moved here from St Paul.  Do you guys have a bunch of land since you're outside of a town? That's H's dream. To move somehwere 'in the middle of nowhere' and have a ton of acreage. and goats. (He's on a goat kick right now for some unknown reason.)

This is my dream, but I want llamas.

OP - Welcome!

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Hello Welcome OP 

As long as I am not to far from Target/a mall I would love to be out a little bit  

• imagembgreenwalt:

imageSteph+J:
    Hey! :) I'm glad you intro'd!  H and I live in the NW burbs, and moved here from St Paul.  Do you guys have a bunch of land since you're outside of a town? That's H's dream. To move somehwere 'in the middle of nowhere' and have a ton of acreage. and goats. (He's on a goat kick right now for some unknown reason.)

This is my dream, but I want llamas.

OP - Welcome!

Same here - but alpacas for me :) 

imageimageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Certified Veterinary Technician / SAHM
  • Welcome! I'm happy this board is becoming more active again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"