Success after IF
Options

Update on me

Well, after 4 days in the hospital, getting IV antibiotics for a bad case of mastitis of the right breast, I am finally being released within the hour. It has been so hard being away from DS, especially since I missed his 6 month half birthday yesterday. Lots of tears on my part over that. I can't wait to go home and hold him. I will be on oral antibiotics for 10 days.

Thanks to those who gave their T P's.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update on me

• Options
    So glad you get to go home and are feeling better. FX this is the last bout of mastitis for you! Enjoy snuggling your LO!
    ~ Me, 30 DH, 32 ~ TTC since Oct 2009 septum resection 3/2010 stage IV endo 8/2011 IVF #1 1/25/12, 2 transferred, 2 frozen - BFN FET 2/22/12, 2 transferred - BFN IVF#2 5/12, transferred 3, froze 5, BFP! Beta 1: 151, Beta 2: 282 Cerclage placed @ 17 weeks due to shortening cervix, modified bed rest until delivery SAIF/PAIF always welcome image It's a girl! ~ Clare was born 1/31/13
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you had to miss Barrett's half birthday.  But glad that you're home now.  Any ideas for the cause of your recurrent mastitis?
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! I was hospitalized for three days with severe mastitis, as well. DD was 11 days old, and it was really hard, so I know how sick you are and how much it sucks. I hope you are feeling better soon! Just FYI, I ended up having to do 30 days of oral antibiotics after hospitalization before I got completely well. Learn from my mistake, and DO NOT stop oral antibiotics until you think your breast is 150 percent healthy, even if it requires a few courses of antibiotics. Good luck and I hope you get some rest!
    DX: Severe MFI 
    IVF # 1 ~ Antagonist ~ ER 1/27/11~ ET 1/30/11 ~ + HPT 7dp3dt 
    DD born med-free on 10/24/11 
    Lilypie - (lZjk)
    IVF # 2 ~Antagonist ~ ER 6/5/13 ~ ET 6/10/13 ~ + HPT 4dp5dt 
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• Options
    Glad you are finally going home!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    Omg what an ordeal. So glad you are home with your LO.
  • Options
    I was wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear you get to go home. I'm sorry you missed your little guy's half birthday. Go enjoy your snuggles and hopefully this is your last bout with mastitis.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    So glad to read your update. I'm really glad you are feeling better and coming home. Hug that sweet baby...
    TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

• Options
    I am so glad that you're feeling better and finally going home!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    imagepb_bride:
    I'm so sorry you had to miss Barrett's half birthday. nbsp;But glad that you're home now. nbsp;Any ideas for the cause of your recurrent mastitis?

I wish I knew. This time I didn't even have warning with a plugged duct. My 2 AM feeding was fine. 6 AM? I was deathly ill.
  • Options
    Thank God you are okay! Too bad you missed his birthday!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Uh, that stinks.  So glad you are back at home and hopefully on the mend!
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• Options
    Glad you're home and feeling better!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"