May 2012 Moms

May 2012 Babies

What's new this week?

We had to baby proof the low cupboards this week because DD is seriously on the move now. I can't believe how fast she is.

She all about kisses now, we get them all the time; all wet and slobbery :)

Her hair is getting so long too. She somehow never got the bad bald patches from rubbing that babies are prone to. Her eyes are also now a really cool color; it's like a cross between grey-green and grey-blue. I think they'll end up being green like mine and DH.

*Edited for paragraphs; stupid bump mobile.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: May 2012 Babies

• Lucas has been standing on his own more this week, he's also learning to drink from a straw really well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • He is standing really well. I keep waiting for him to take a step. I can tell he really wants to, but he's not real sure of himself yet. He holds on the coffee table and walks around it. Luckily, we are still baby proofed from DS1. He would be in all the cabinets if he could be.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hunter is taking two steps at a time, but after that her falls or just lowers himself down. He learned how to drink from a straw this week, and I think that knowing how to drink from those pouches is what helped him make the connection! (Can I say that those self feed pouches are the absolute best?!)

He now has 9 teeth! 2 are just breaking through but you can see the white tip that has broken through. I can't believe how fast they come in, its one after another!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • DD is consistently sleeping through the night now, it is amazing! I thought it would never happen. She is trying to climb up the stairs and loves opening cabinets so we just got a bunch of baby proofing stuff. She babbles nonstop, it is so cute and makes me excited for her first word! She is starting to stand alone for a few seconds and has gotten really good at walking with her push walker. It's like we all of a sudden have a little person instead of a baby! Sniff.
    Due 3.27.14 (lame because I cannot figure out how to save a fun ticker.....)
  • DD finally figured out how to drink from sippy cups! Now if I can just convince her to hold them herself!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Just adding that DD just pulled herself up to standing AND walked along the edge of the coffee table and over to the couch! Right in front of me 5 mins as I walkjed through the door from work. SO GLAD I didn't miss it!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• He is clapping and waving.  He is rolling, scooting and army crawling.  Everything but the traditional crawl.  I am helping him try to stand and take some steps with my helping him.  He babbles a lot and laughs at his big sister!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"