Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Ruby Love memory book

Ok I'm really in love with Ruby Love memory/milestone books but I can't tell what all the pages are and 60 bucks is a lot. I'm a pretty sentimental person so any kind of baby book will get used for sure. Any of you have one? Is it worth the dough?
Pregnancy Ticker
BabyName Ticker

Re: Ruby Love memory book

• Options
    I have one and really like it a lot. The pages are your typical baby book pages, but with some extras like little milestone stickers for a calendar at the back of the book. There are lots of extra pages to write your own thoughts and put pictures. I also really like that you can add more pages if you want, she sells pages for things like extra showers, years beyond year one, etc. Also, its beautiful, so much nicer looking/nicer quality than others i have seen. All in all I'm really pleased with it and I will get one for any future kids.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageLyndseylovesHugh:
    I have one and really like it a lot. The pages are your typical baby book pages, but with some extras like little milestone stickers for a calendar at the back of the book. There are lots of extra pages to write your own thoughts and put pictures. I also really like that you can add more pages if you want, she sells pages for things like extra showers, years beyond year one, etc. Also, its beautiful, so much nicer looking/nicer quality than others i have seen. All in all I'm really pleased with it and I will get one for any future kids.

ditto- baby is not here yet, but I anticipate really liking it..based on what it looks like.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I absolutely love my Ruby Love books.  I love how they have a pg pack now (didn't with DD1) so I can have pg and baby stuff all in one book.  Also love how you can order replacement pages.  And they have so many extra optional packs to purchase.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"