June 2012 Moms

OMG! Anyone else pregnant or TTC?

Well I guess I'm gonna be a October 2013 mom too!  I just found out last night and my husband and I have been in shock all day long.  We didn't think I'd get pregnant again so fast (I'm still BFing and only had my cycle 2 random times) but it's a blessing since I'm 34 and not a spring chicken anymore.  The kids will only be 16 months apart.....OMG.

Does anyone else have kids really close together?  Any advice?

Well good luck to all the other June 2012 mommies who are pregnant too or TTC!!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OMG! Anyone else pregnant or TTC?

• Congrats! That's awesome
  • Congrats! I'm a June 2012 mom and expecting in October 2013 too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! Congratulations! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! I'm a June 2012 mom and also a May 2013 mom.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• No! I was at target today, which is like pregnant lady capitol of the world, and I was JEALOUS of all the pregnant ladies. We're going to TTC again when dd is one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Frst off, congrats! Second, you can do it! Mine are 17 months apart. It was hard at first, but right now they're getting to an age where they are enamoured with each other. It's amazing seeing them learn and grow together. Check out the 2U2 board if you haven't already!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!  We just found out this week as well.  I am pretty sure I will be November - but I may end being October!

imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Congrats to all of you. We're not preventing, but I'm still breastfeeding with no sign of AF. I'd love to get going on the next one soon, but I think nature is smarter than me and is going to make me wait. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats! That is wonderful! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

First we had eachother.5.27.11
    Then we had you.6.16.12
    Now we have everything.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Congratulations!
  • Congrats!  My kids are 18 months apart.  It was tough for the first few months, but I wouldn't change it for the world.  My son hardly remembers being an only child and they totally love each other!!!  I would totally have 3u3 if it weren't for my age.  I'll be 39 this month, so 34 seems like you have all the time in the world to me!  LOL!
  • mine are 21 months apart and it was hard at first but getting easier and its fun
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My cycle came back at 5 weeks pp and all we're doing is pull and pray. But it worked for us for 3 years prior to DS. Part of me wishes we were TTC now but the timing isn't right with work and other things. My brother and I are 12 months 2 weeks apart planned. Part of me really wishes my kids would be this close. Congratulations! I think you'll be really happy with having them close.
  • Congrats to all of you!

We're not TTC yet. We were thinking when DS turns 2 but now we're not sure! We might start sooner.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm due this August.  Congrats to you!
    10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm TTC.  Send some baby dust this way!

Congratulations!

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"