May 2012 Moms
Options

GTKY

What boards do you participate in? Where do all of you ladies lurk from time to time? Including you May Moms who lurk here, time to chime in and fess up! Wink

I'm often on this board and Cloth Diapering. I mainly lurk but occasionally participate on Baby Showers, Breastfeeding, 6-9 months and Working Moms. I lurk on occasion on Military Families and used to lurk on TTCAL before DD was born but never chimed in. The other boards have probably gotten a peek once or twice too when I'm really bored and want something to read.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: GTKY

• Options
    I occasionally participate here and on Delaware Babies. I like to lurk on 6-9 months but I will be moving up to 9-12 months now and I participate a lot on the Delaware Nesties. Just because you brought this up I think I might go lurking on some new boards ;)
  • Options

I'm most active on the cloth diapering board and this one.

I spend some time on the 6-9 month and now 9-12 month boards, but they seem to progressively get slower.

I also go to the AP board (though I don't do most of the stuff like bedsharing or a lot of baby wearing) and the eco friendly family.

Very occassionally I go to the BF board.  I don't have a whole lot to contribute there though, since even though we've been EBF  I haven't had any issues with BF and it's a lot of trouble shooting questions.

I lurked on the Chit Chat board a few times this week. Holy cow.  That's all I have to say about that one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetjkdlhb:

I lurked on the Chit Chat board a few times this week. Holy cow.  That's all I have to say about that one.

LOL! I actually just noticed it existed last night and checked it out. It kind of seems like one big inside joke and I just don't know enough about 1D to get it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I mostly post here. Sometimes I post on cloth diapering and sahm. I lurk on breastfeeding and 9-12. I checked out the chit chat board. It's not for me. They talk a lot about what they would like to do to the members of 1D. It just seems like an odd thing for grown women to be talking about. I'm guessing it's one big inside joke. At least I hope it is. Otherwise, it's  a little creepy.
  • Options
    I don't post often, because I usually think what I would post has already been posted. : So I guess I lurk a lot, but I don't feel like a lurker.
    I post on the NY board, sometimes I post here. When I was pregnant I posted more on the natural birth board. I occasionally post on the 69/912 month ones.

I lurk on crafty moms, ecofriendly and New Mexico we're thinking of moving there this summer.
  • Options
    I will lurk on 6-9 months and 9-12 months.  But if I need advice I come to you ladies. :)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I'm active here and breastfeeding, I used to post/lurk on 2u2 but now Nathan is 27 months so I left there.

I lurk on ap if I get bored. I started to lurk on potty training for Nathan but it isn't for me.
    I do not enjoy the 6 to 9 type boards. They seem so redundent and catty.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    I hang out on this board mostly, even though DS was born early, in April. Rarely, I will lurk and even less often will post on whatever age board DS falls into at the time 69, 912, etc.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    I participate on Preemies, Success After IF, and this one.  I haven't had much time to post and I've been lurking more lately. Smile
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I occasionally participate here, but have always felt more at home on the loss boards.

I progressed from Miscarriage/PL to TTCAL, to PGAL, to PAL.

I also lurk frequently on 9-12 months and post there if I need a more immediate response. 

I VERY sporadically look at the C-Section board and chime in if I think I have something to offer.

• Options
    I haven't posted here in forever.  I've mostly lurked.  I've recently been posting in 1st Tri, Nov. 13 (which led me to Chit Chat -- lurve!).  I used to post a lot on the BSB board.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mostly I'm on April 2013 board then I am on 2U2, april 2012, here, and 9-12months.. Rarely other boards
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I lurk here a lot and participate on sept10 once in a while. I only bump from my phone so it makes it more difficult to post sometimes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageschemrich:
    I will lurk on 6-9 months and 9-12 months.  But if I need advice I come to you ladies. :)

Same as this :)

• Options

Lets see here. BOTB, 9-12 month, crafty moms, ttgp, working moms, and may 2012 is where I post. 

And I lurk everywhere... Not gonna lie, especially when I'm really bored at work.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I haven't been on here for weeks. When I come I usually go to this board then I will probably go to Babies 9-12 months.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Here and 9 - 12 months mostly... sometimes I lurk on the photography board as well...
  • Options
    I particiapte on this board and Cloth Diapering.  It's been awhile since I posted on the 6-9 month board.  I lurk on TTC even though I'm not...Ha ha.  I like the snark on there, it's fun to read sometimes.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    Here and 9-12 are where I'm most active. I also go to working moms and breastfeeding and then lurk a bit on attachment parenting and the eco friendly family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"