Stay at Home Moms
Options

Intro

Hoping to join you lovely ladies and I felt like I should intro before just randomly posting.  I sometimes post on the age boards as well.

I'm a SAHM of an 8 month old little boy currently living in Guam.  Hoping you will have me as a regular poster although with the time difference my posts will probably be at crazy times haha.  Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• Options
    Hi! How do you like Guam? I'm trying to convince DH to put in for Guam as his next station.
    holz

My little sidekick August 2010

Mr. Sunshine April 2012

• Options
    Hi!  I am pretty new to this board too, and I am not the most regular poster, but it is a fun place to hang out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It can be hard at times because there isn't a whole lot to do with an 8 month old but as he gets bigger I think we will really start enjoying it more.  If you like the outdoors there is a ton of stuff to do. Great beaches and hikes in the jungle.  We don't have many places to shop there is only a Kmart and it is outrageously expensive most places off base are here but it's to be expected I guess. 

We are here for 4 years and have only been here 1 but so far so good the base seems much more community oriented and its really easy to meet people as well. 

The biggest downside of Guam is that it is a very busy base as far as flying goes so my husband works a lot of long hours and there are a lot of exercises here.  It is also very expensive to fly back to the states I think right now a round trip ticket is close to $2,000. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"