TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Any SA experts want to talk Kruger's with me?

Gah. I am so, so sorry, lovely ladies. 

I understand where DH is coming from, I really do, and so out of respect for him, I needed to take the info out of this post.

I am so sorry to do this. I know and love you, ladies, but I get that he doesn't and he's uncomfortable with it.

Please accept some martinis and my apologies. I feel horrible.

imagehttps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcResOKQqHg4QdJSKjJ9K21i0KWTjGc84FGsK_DwcqR4DYuHx1zO0w" border="0" /> 

BFP #1 1.2.12 EDD 9.15.12 :: mmc 2.22.12. / d&c 2.23.12 :: 2nd d&c 3.16.12

"there is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"

BFP #2 2.27.13 EDD 11.8.13 Grow, baby, grow!

My Ovulation Chart

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary

image imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image

~ all ALers welcome ~

Re: Any SA experts want to talk Kruger's with me?

• Options
    Thanks, nat. I think it's just a lot for him (and us) to deal with at once. We're going to do a repeat in 4-6 weeks and go from there. ((hugs)), dear!
    BFP #1 1.2.12 EDD 9.15.12 :: mmc 2.22.12. / d&c 2.23.12 :: 2nd d&c 3.16.12

"there is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"

BFP #2 2.27.13 EDD 11.8.13 Grow, baby, grow!

My Ovulation Chart

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary

image imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image

~ all ALers welcome ~

• Options
    Men!  They have a lot of weird pride tied up in their sperm!  That being said, I don't know anything about krugers, but sperm are amazingly resilient and what is done on one SA can change every 3 mo, so don't let the results of 1 test get you down.
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"