Preemies

Colic calm?

Our LO has a lot of hiccups and seems to be gassy/burly after her night feedings. I was going to try gripe water. She just hit one week and her due date wasn't until march 13. The pedi indicated she just thought some of these remedies were pointless. Anyone use gripe water whether it was colic calm or another kind on one so little?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Colic calm?

• We used gripe water, but I waited until they were at their due date.  Before that I did alot of wearing them in a Moby around the house.  

• imagemeldoo2002:
    We used gripe water, but I waited until they were at their due date. nbsp;Before that I did alot of wearing them in a Moby around the house. nbsp;

I have been worried shes too small for a moby. What is the weight limit? I am actually more interested in a ktan, but it seems like they need to be 8 lbs
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it was 5lbs. But even if it wasn't I did start using it as soon as they came home from NICU and they were just under 5lbs. For awhile I could wear both at the same time. Life saver.

• I asked my pediatrician if I could use Colic calm on my 30 weekers when they were 6 weeks old.  He said that he would advise against using Colic calm specifically on a preemie because it is homeopathic and there isn't any kind of regulation or monitoring of the ingredients.  I was disappointed because I heard how well Colic calm worked for other babies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"