Attachment Parenting
Options

pregnant and im only 16

So im prett nervous, im only 16.

I'm 14 weeks pregnant, but the doctor always changes how far a long I am so i'm not 100% sure. Is it weird I feel the baby wiggling? I was wondering if anyone else hear about the eclipse? My boyfriends mom always tells me to wear red , to prevent the baby from being born with a deformity. Im pretty scared, i'm sick all the time , and I have extreme anemia , I feel weak all the time, and im almost ALWAYS sick , any advice?

Re: pregnant and im only 16

• Options
    imageNariaDreaming:
    imagegabby&david060212:

. Im pretty scared, i'm sick all the time , and I have extreme anemia , I feel weak all the time, and im almost ALWAYS sick , any advice?

Talk to your doctor. 

This. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I googled the wearing red during an eclipse thing. Had never heard of the superstition before.  Mostly message board links came up talking about it being an old wives tale.  You'll hear a lot of weird stuff while being pregnant.  If it makes your boyfriend's mom happy, it wouldn't hurt to wear red... but, no it will not affect the baby one way or another.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagetjkdlhb:
    imageNariaDreaming:
    imagegabby&david060212:

. Im pretty scared, i'm sick all the time , and I have extreme anemia , I feel weak all the time, and im almost ALWAYS sick , any advice?

Talk to your doctor. 

This. Good luck!

+1 more 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Talk to a doctor and get some pregnancy books. The best thing you can do for yourself and your child is educate yourself on what needs to be done.
  • Options

I agree with the recommendations that you talk to a doctor! I especially would recommend a hematologist if you could get a referral to one! They can give you a treatment called an Iron Infusion that helps a ton with anemia!!

I don't put a whole lot of stock in old wives tales like wearing red during an eclipse but I can't see how it could hurt if it makes you or the grandmother feel better... Just remember that it probably won't actually help and it definitely won't hurt...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"