Babies on the Brain
Options

NBotBR: Rant about cousin's wife

So my husband's cousin's wife is complaining that her husband has to leave the house for work after 2 and a half weeks of staying home, while the rest of the world's husbands go to work every single day, and we don't complain.

I get that she misses him, but he owns the company, and he went in to work to cover for someone who was sick. He takes care of the business from home usually, so it's not like she never sees him. 

She complains about other stupid stuff and uses the word "retard" a lot. She's my age and acts like she's 13. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBotBR: Rant about cousin's wife

• Options
    I read the first paragraph 3 times and either I'm on glue, or it doesn't make sense
  • Options

imagerobinsokj:
    I read the first paragraph 3 times and either I'm on glue, or it doesn't make sense

She's whining that he has to physically leave her presence to go to work at another building, instead of staying home to work. Most people's husbands (that I know) have to leave to go to work, and she shouldn't be complaining....

Sorry if that was confusing... 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You know, if she made all the income, then DH could stay home all the time.
    "What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • Options

imagerobinsokj:

Agreed 

m/c 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"