Pregnant after 35

Multiple pregnancies

Did anyone have 2 fairly identical pregnancies and NOT have the same sex baby? Now, I'm very early in the game but so far it's mostly been the exact same. I'm 11w3d.

Re: Multiple pregnancies

• Well, I had two pregnancies that were different and I had boys both times.  So, go figure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was positive my second was another girl, because my pregnancies were identical. However, I found out at the u/s my second was a boy. I'm glad we found out, so I had time to get used to the idea....I was just so positive it was another girl.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

•     
  • image abell77:
    Well, I had two pregnancies that were different and I had boys both times. nbsp;So, go figure.

Me too. Totally opposite pregnancies, two boys, totally opposite personalities!
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My pregnancies have so far been very similar, although my belly is now measuring a little bigger with this one than the last.  I also had to take iron supplements with the last one, but not this one (didn't get that info on this pregnancy though until after my GD test).  Morning sickness, etc. was approximately the same for both.  This one is a boy and my 1st was a girl.

Me - 38 DH - 38 DD - 2 pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards