International Bumpies

Calling all those in Asia!

Hey! I'm Lydia and I'm originally from Georgia but Hubs and I currently live in China. We recently went through a loss but we are ready to start TTC again once we get the green light. Just wanting to see how many of us there are in Asia - maybe we can get a group going or something! 
BFP @ 1/26/13 - Natural M/C @ 2/16/13 
All AL welcome!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Calling all those in Asia!

• I'm in Malaysia.  I think there are a couple other posters in China.
  • I met one of them before through another Bumpie. Just thought I'd try to get us all together! ^_^
    All AL welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • New Bumpie here. I'm in Shanghai too. (Although not from Georgia, alas.)
  • I'm from FL, also living in Shanghai! Where are you girls? We live in Lujiazui. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have to say I'm a bit jealous of everyone in Shanghai.
  • (I'm jealous of the bookstores in KL! And Malaysian food.)

We live in Jing'An, in Puxi. 

• kdv77kdv77 member
    A gtg would be fun! My Ayi comes at 12:30, so I can do something solo after that or bring my 2 yr old anytime of day. I'm up for anything. Do you ever go to the Jitterbugs mommy and me class on Thursday mornings? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I teach full time during the week, but if you're ever up for something on the weekend or in the summer holidays, I'm game.
  • So many in Shanghai! We're closer to HK and have never made it out to SH before. But it's nice to know you ladies are on the same side of the world as we are! If you're ever in HK or if we ever go to SH I'd love to do a GTG. :)

How many of you ladies are teachers? That's what Hubs and I do 

All AL welcome!

• Lived in shanghai for a year and now we live in Singapore. I have had so many cravings for pistolaras in pudong, handmade noodles and Jian Bings!!
  • Hello also in china but east of Beijing. Originally from Canada
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"