New to The Bump
Options

Starting to freak out-help!

Well, to start off I'm new to TheBump, since I didn't think I'd be coming to this point in my life for another few years. My husband and I aren't TTC since we just got married about 2 months ago, and wanted it to just be the two of us for a while. My last period started January 29th, and since I started the pill a few years ago, my periods have been like clockwork. My next period isn't due until the 26th. Though for the past 4 days (since the 17th), I've been spotting. Never had this problem before. It isn't anything heavy (doesn't resemble my normal period), and it's kind of freaking me out. I took a pregnancy test yesterday even though I thought it would be to early to give a good reading. I have a doctors appointment Friday to get checked out, but I'm still nervously waiting. I've been exhausted the past couple of days, nipples are sensitive, emotions are all over the place, and I've been getting nauseous throughout the day. Part of me says that I might be pregnant, but my hubby and mother-in-law both don't think I am. Thoughts? Advice? Thanks in advance.

Re: Starting to freak out-help!

• Options

Hmm.. it could be implantation bleeding, you do have some of the symptoms. However, I thought for sure I was pregnant last month because I had a ton of symptoms and was 2 days late, but turned out that's all it was  - late. I would try to just chill out and wait to see if you get your expected period, and if it does end up being late, take a test. Until then all you can do is wait.

Note of warning: you're likely going to get a bunch of replies from people saying "are you charting?, how are we supposed to know? etc. but try to keep your chin up and know that you'll soon know for sure one way or another.

Hope that helps! 

TTGP Jan Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

Workout FAIL!. .. actually about 1% of the male population CAN

So THAT's how you get into baby-making position!

imageDjhffrz4XcU3vY8JaKJ0mg2KTyzMU4IW_lg.jpg

• Options
    It could be a reaction to your BCP. I've had it happen. I hope you get answers soon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"