Birth Stories

Call out! What did you Google while in labor?

Hi moms!

Bump Jackie here. Wanted to ask a favor from you! We need some input on questions you may have Googled (or had someone Google) while giving birth for us to write an informative post to help others heading into labor.

If you would like to give some feedback, please leave your story below! If you would rather e-mail it, send it to community@thebump.com.

Here are the details:

What were your biggest questions while you were in labor and/or in the delivery room? Yes, right in the heat of the moment! Did you look anything up on your phone or laptop while in the delivery room (or ask someone to do it for you)? We want to know exactly what it was!

Examples: "How long will I actually be pushing?" "Average labor time" or "relaxing music" or "Can I eat or drink while in labor?"

I really appreciate your help :)

Thanks,

Bump Jackie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Call out! What did you Google while in labor?

• Nothing with DS, I just asked the nurse or had DH ask.... they are the know all seeing that they see it all day in, day out.
  • With my first son, I asked if I could naked lol it got really hot, and how long I would need to be hooked up and.also when it was time to.push I had to ask.doc if it was okay to.push. First time was hard but second time all I asked was if u could get my sheets changed because they broke my.water and my bed was so wet.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had an epidural so I slept for most of my 12 hours of labor, but I did Google image search Ryan Gosling. That sweet bod helped me through some painful contractions.
  • Nothing. There was no time. Big Smile
  • Google? I could barely move from the pain. 36 hours of back labor + no epidural = not even comprehending the concept of google lol
  • Holy cow, how did you manage that ssemovsk!? Back labor is horrible
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I looked up cytotec because my cervidil wasn't working so that was my next option but I knew there were risks. I also looked up risks of morphine because I had a long labor and wanted to go epi free.
  • I was in my own world. No looking up anything during I had researched extensively before. I had someone timing my contractions for me trying to focus and I went med free.

Had our precious baby girl, Little Miss E, on August 14, 2013  143 → I.love.you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo newb_zps36c606c5.gif

• With my DD, we googled celebrities born on July 2.... She ended up being born on the 3rd.
    pregnancy calendar Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"