Pregnant after 35

HDBD! How are all of you doing?

Here I am at 37 weeks and . . . 2 days! Wow! I have grown a LOT in the last week or so; I feel so very uncomfortable, but it is mostly because I'm just hecka big belly. Ugh. 

Hi, Baby! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CageyMack
37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

Re: HDBD! How are all of you doing?

• You look beautiful and almost there for you.  Ntb here besides all the new aches and pains in my hips even with chiropractor and prenatal massage appointments.  Here is my HDBD pic. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Beautiful bumps ladies!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"