TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

OHSS Kicked My A$$!

It was highly suspected that I had OHSS by my DH on Sunday.  I was uncomfortable for longer than I should have but my DH just lost a very close family friend and I was wrapped up in worrying about him.  So on Monday  the Dr prescribed a water pill and it didn't feel like it helped much.  I felt like was getting worse rather than better. 

DH took me to see the Dr yesterday and they had to aspirate 4.1 liters of fluid out of me. OHSS is one of the most phsyically painful things I have had to deal with in a long time.  Even though i did everything right it still happened and that sucked. I am now on bed rest until tomorrow. 

Re: OHSS Kicked My A$$!

• Tons of hugs and healing dust!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Sig

Big huge healing :::hugs:::
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • **Ticker warning***

I hope you're feeling better soon! They're not going to delay your transfer are they?

**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• imageBootsOrHearts:

**Ticker warning***

I hope you're feeling better soon! They're not going to delay your transfer are they?

We didn't plan on a transfer this month.  It will most likely be in March or April.  I am glad now that he wanted me to have 1 cycle before the ET otherwise I would not have been prepared to wait.  
  • Sig

Huge hugs. I hope you feel better soon!

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Lots, and lots, and lots of hugs and positive thoughts are headed your way. I really hope you are feeling better soon. ((((HUGS))))
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"