Georgia Babies

Airport Parking Recs

We're flying with the kids next month for the first time and DH & I haven't flown in about 10 years. Which parking lot would you recommend for park n fly? DH would prefer to just fly by the seat of his pants and figure it out but the planner in me just can't go in blind like that. 

Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
Family

Re: Airport Parking Recs

• Any one of them are fine, really. If we park long term, we just use the Airport's lots over by the new rental car facility. You can definitely get cheaper out on Camp Creek Parkway, but I like being closer to the airport. The Parking Spot seems to be popular and I think you can print coupons online.

As an aside, you're welcome to leave your car at my house in East Point. I play airport shuttle service for ALL my family. Smile 

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • When I fly I normally park at the the Sandy Springs Marta station near my house and take the Marta to the airport. The extended parking at Marta is 5 dollars a day and safe. If I don't park there I just park in the airport's main lot but its about 15 a day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I usually just park in the west economy lot, by where you get taxis and shuttles when I have Abigail. It's easier than taking a shuttle with a stroller and luggage, etc.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We've used the Parking Spot several times and been pleased.  Don't know if they are the cheapest, but it's been pretty painless as far as travel can go and I have printed out coupons online. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• I always use the airport's park and ride.  The drivers are super helpful, especially when I'm hauling kid stuff alone.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemingaling2:
    I always use the airport's park and ride.  The drivers are super helpful, especially when I'm hauling kid stuff alone.

Same for us. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefrlcb:

imagemingaling2:
    I always use the airport's park and ride.  The drivers are super helpful, especially when I'm hauling kid stuff alone.

Same for us. 

Same here.  The others are a rip off IMO.  This one is so close and convenient.  $9/ day and worth every cent.

• Thanks so much, ladies!
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"