Late Term and Child Loss

A little hope...

Hi ladies,

I've been MIA for a while...my rainbow baby keeps busy, and I've had to visit with grief more than once.  I am so sad to see so many new "faces" around here, but I'm glad you've found this safe haven of amazing women.

I've been lurking and saw a few posts about hope for rainbows and grief/guilt after your rainbows.  My rainbow is 8 months (this past Monday).  I still wine and dine with grief now and then, but the days are fuller, filled with more joy from my rainbows smiles, and giving me glimpses of my angel Logan.  I follow this blog and her post from yesterday seemed so fitting.  I'm sorry I don't have the time right now to reply to each and every post, but I am thinking of you all, and sending you nothing but peace and healing thoughts.

*hugs*

https://fourplusanangel.com/2013/02/gliding/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A little hope...

• Hi johnnysjune- wow she is 8 months alteady where has the time gone?

Miss seeing you here!!! But I do understand I only bump usually when I can at work.

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • I can't believe she's 8 months old already! Snausage AKA Lucas turns 2 tomorrow. It still boggles my mind that Aidan would be 3.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Hijacking the post for  a second-- magdalina-- Congratulations I remember you were a huge help for me when we first lost Sydney!!! Congrats I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!Big Smile

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Thank you for this post. I had never heard of that blog...reading it has helped me feel a little better about the future...sometimes it seems so bleak.
    Pregnant after 1 miscarriage and 1 late loss. Due July 20, 2013. I am on daily Lovenox injections after finding out I have MTHFR deficiency and Homocystinuria. I hope with this treatment we will bring home a baby this time. I believe in you, Nugget.
    BabyFetus Tickerimage

I am a mother to an angel baby boy, born still at almost 39 weeks gestation on January 23, 2013image

• Hi Johnny's!!

I agree completely w everything you wrote. My rainbow doesn't take the pain away but she sure makes life better.

Sending you all love and comfort.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"