Tennessee Babies
Options

how did you announce to everyone you're expecting?

We found out we are pregnant again this past sunday! Of course I am waiting until after I am through the first trimester to announce it to everyone. Our first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and we were devastated. It was so hard to tell people we lost our baby. We tried again and have a beautiful little girl. Sweet Mariana Claire. She will be two in April. I am a photographer and decided to take pictures of her wearing a "big sister" shirt. Thought that when the time is right we will send the picture to our friends and family and also post on facebook! How did you guys announce your pregnancy? I would love to hear your story! file:///Users/allisonbilbrey/Pictures/koltonbirthday/surprise.jpg

Re: how did you announce to everyone you're expecting?

• Options
    I had made a photo book on Shutterfly for DH.

My family: We took a pic holding a piece of paper that said "6 weeks pregnant!" and framed it, then gave it to my mom at dinner for her 50th birthday present.

DH's family: We arranged for the big family Christmas party to be at our house and during his prayer over dinner, DH said, "...and thank you Lord for the newest addition to our family that will arrive in August!"

:]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"