Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Baylor Carrollton??

I live right down the road from Baylor Carrollton and plan on having my baby there. Has anyone else delivered there before?

Re: Baylor Carrollton??

• I delivered DD1(2009) when it was called Trinity. I had an awful experience. My L&D nurses were great and really it's the only positive thing I can say. I hope when the hospital changed to Baylor it significantly improved.

Do a tour. Check if they have a NICU and pedi's on staff permanently.My biggest complaint was they had a p/t pedi come to the hopsital on her lunch break from her practice to check out the NB's.  Sometimes it was noon other days it was 4 pm. I was told on the last day DD1 had jaundice and we needed to rush her to the ER.  The pedi said she was jaundice from day 1 and worsened. If I had known this information immediately, I could have taken other measures like sit the baby in front of natural sunlight thru a window. Or call my own pediatrician.

Also, it was a learning hospital which I do not mind normally. I did mind the constant interruption, literally every 15 min of a diffn't nurse taking my bp, pulse or looking at my vag.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"