April 2012 Moms
Options

Is this a phase?

I know i haven't been around here much but this drove me to post!

Are all April 2012 babies fussy/clingy almost all the time?

I'm losing my mind, this guy cries/whines every time i pass through the room, if i try to put him down he cries, he's only happy when I'm holding him or giving him 100 attention. eta: bumping from phone so percentage symbol didn't work

I don't remember this with DD but maybe i just blocked it from my mind, it's THAT horrible.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is this a phase?

• Options
    Same here. I can't step away for a second and my house is a mess! 
  • Options

meh, I think most babies are clingy. I think its more rare to have a baby thats not clingy. 

Now that I have a 14 year old and a 9month old, I am enjoying the clings  (even though my house is a mess too) because I know they don't last very long and before you know it I will have another 14 year old that doesnt really want to be held, or cuddled or even carry a conversation with dear old momma.

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My guy sure is. It's sweet but frustrating when I want to spend time with my 3 year old. It will pass though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is like that too...much more so than her brother was.  Maybe its a second child thing?  The older kid always had our full attention, so they didn't feel a need to be so clingy.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"